Ronald A. Route
Vice Adm. (ret.) Ronald A. Route became President of the Naval Postgraduate School in October 2013.
Ann E. Rondeau
Vice Adm. (ret.) Ann E. Rondeau will become President of the Naval Postgraduate School in January 2019.
Dr. Steven R. Lerman
Dr. Steven R. Lerman became Provost and Academic Dean of the university in August 2016.
Chief of Staff
Capt. Mike Ward
Capt. Mike Ward became Chief of Staff as of September 2017.
Each of the university's academic schools, as well as NPS' robust research program, is led by a Dean providing strategic direction for each organization to achieve the highest levels in academic excellence and relevant research. Throughout the leadership structure at NPS are visionaries capable of marrying high-level, forward-thinking academia with real-world DoD relevance, guiding the university to excel in its unique niche.
• GSEAS Dean Dr. Clyde Scandrett
• GSBPP Dean Dr. William Gates
• GSOIS Dean Dr. Gordon McCormick
• SIGS Dean Dr. James Wirtz
• Dean of Research Dr. Jeffrey D. Paduan
• Vice Provost for Academic Affairs Dr. Doug Moses
• University Librarian (Acting) Edward M. Corrado
• Dean of Students Capt. Markus J. Gudmundsson
Providing critical management across varied functional support areas are a team of leaders dedicated to high-level, responsible and efficient service to the Naval Postgraduate School and the Navy. NPS' Senior Management team oversee the efficient delivery of empowering services to the institution, enabling the NPS community to fulfill its mission of unique academic excellence and relevant research.
• Comptroller Kevin Little
• Director, Contracting & Logistics Management Patricia Hirsch
• Acting Facilities Manager Jeremy Laney
• Director, Human Resources Ermelinda Rodriguez-Heffner
• Director, Information Technology Joseph LoPiccolo
• Inspector General Victor Jarrett
• Acting Public Affairs Officer Dale M. Kuska
• Flag Secretary CWO5 George Emmanuel Williams
• Director, Occupational Safety, Health, and Environment Lt. Cmdr. Antolino “Tony” Colón
• Security Manager/Special Security Officer Marcus "Andy" Andersen
• Counsel Katherine Ashton
• Staff Judge Advocate Cmdr. Valerie Small, JAGC